tirsdag den 12. juli 2011

Collections - Shoes

I thought, over the next couple of months, I would share some some of my "collections" with you.

When I was a kid I collected Barbie dolls, scented stationary, glossy pictures and even napkins at one point in time! Today I collect other beautiful things like clothes, shoes and accessories ;-) So, besides the shoes, you can look forward to a glimpse of my handbag collection, earring collection and my collection of leather jackets.

 Sequin and satin Mary Janes - Pedro García

Burgundy satin platforms with velvet bows - New Look

Black suede peeptoes with gold studs - Guess

Navy satin peeptoes with diamante - Friis & Co

Black stillettos with studs and diamante stones - Blink (heavely inspired by the 2009 Balmains)

Of course I would like you to think that all of my shoes are stillettos and that I wear them anywhere and all the time ;-) But that is just not realistic... So here is a couple of my favorite "practical" shoes: 
Winter red suede ballerinas with grosgrain bows - Pretty Ballerinas (seriously if you do not own a pair of PBs, you need to buy them NOW, they are really pretty and VERY comfortable)

Ice pink flip flops with diamante stud - Havaianas

And finally a little peek into their home in my giant closet (thank you Ikea!): 


- Karina

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow super cool sko-reol. Ville ønske mine sko kunne være på sådan en meeeen der er lidt for mange ;-)

    Jeg er nu ny follower af din cool blog.
    Tjek evt min hvis du lyster på: http://malous-verden.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. Jeg har også sko i bedrollers under sengen og støvler i et andet skab :-D Måske man kan få for mange sko? ;-)

    Jeg tjekker din blog.

    - Karina

    SvarSlet