mandag den 1. august 2011

Apple cheeks...

Hi guys,

I really like when other bloggers post baby pictures of themselves, so I thought I would show you a couple of mine as well.

The first one is a really nice brownish sepia picture and I must be around 9 months old in the picture. Notice the fashion forward combination of brown corduroy dungarees and the red/brown/white stribed tee. 


In the second picture I am about 5 years old and again very fashion forward with the green hat and a stribed tee.


Notice the apple cheeks in both pictures ;-) People always said I would grow out of them, but I never really did. I was a chubby baby a chubby kid and a chubby teenager. I have been bigger than the other kids as far back as I can remember and that was not a great feeling.

I went on my first diet when I was 6 or 7 and have been on a million diets since then. For me the journey to accept my body has been very long and I must admit that I do not think that I am completely there yet. I would really like to be as confident as many of the other bloggers in the plussize community, but somewhere deep inside me is still a little chubby girl that HATES being bigger than the other kids. I am struggling with that and I am determined to reach a point of total self acceptance some day.

This blog is one of the major steps towards me fully accepting my body. I am putting myself out there and hopefully through doing so, I will also come to accept myself.

How about you? Have you all embraced your curves 100%?

- Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar