onsdag den 23. november 2011

Party season - long sleeve dresses

Hi guys,

The party season is quickly approaching and it is time to find a dress (or several ;-)) to get you through all the December functions.

This year, I will go for a long sleeve party dress. I think long sleeves are perfect for this season, as I am always a little cold ;-) I also think that there is something really fabulous and luxurious about long sleeve party dresses, you are covered up, but still sexy. And although I do not mind showing my arms, many women would rather cover them up and so long sleeves are perfect.

I have found some examples for you below:

Champagne sequin dress - Dorothy Perkins

 White and silver beaded dress - Love Label @ Littlewoods

 White ruched dress with beaded details in the back - South @ Littlewoods

 Oyster velvet dress - Savior @ Littlewoods

Black chiffon dress with beaded cuffs - Asos Curve

Black lace dress - H&M BiB

- Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar