onsdag den 4. juli 2012

Born on the 4th of July

Hej med jer,

(English below)

Så nåede vi post nummer 100 her på bloggens første årsdag. I den anledning tænkte jeg at jeg ville minde jer om nogle af mine outfits gennem det seneste år.

We made it to post no. 100 on the blogs very first anniversary. On that ocassion I thought I would remind you of some of my outfits from the year that went by. 

July 2011







 August 2011


September 2011





October 2011



November 2011






February 2012


March 2012



April 2012



June 2012



I alt har jeg postet 45 outfits, altså næsten ét om ugen. Hvilket er jeres favorit outfit? Eller det har jeg måske slet ikke fået med i min lille kavalkade? Hvad kunne I tænke jer at se på bloggen i fremtiden? I skal være meget velkomne til at komme med forslag og stille spørgsmål om alt mellem himmel og jord (dog er jeg ikke så god til ligninger og brøkregning ;-)).

To date I have postet 45 outfits, that is almost one a week. Which is you favorite outfit? Have I missed it in my summary? What would you like to see on the blog in the future? Please don't hesitate to come up with suggestions or ask me any question you want (I am not good at math/fractions ;-)).

-Karina

5 kommentarer:

  1. Du ser jo bare kanon godt ud i det hele - men specielt kjolen fra sept. 2011 er perfekt til dig! Er den fra Carmakoma?

    SvarSlet
  2. Må give Nina ret i at du ser kanon godt ud i det hele:o) Jeg er ret misundelig på din garderobe;o)

    SvarSlet
  3. Tak begge :-)

    Og ja, den sorte kjole fra september er "mink" fra Carmakomas AW11 kollektion. Den har dog fået et nyt hjem nu :-)

    -Karina

    SvarSlet
  4. I love your outfit posts- you are a true style inspiration for me. We have a very similar body shape, hair and skin colour so in a way I have my own model to try things out. I also love the way you mix rock chic with lady chic. Very classy and cool!

    Could you tell me where you got that lovely striped dress from (last picture your post above)?

    Always looking forward to your next post,
    Tini

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Tini, that is really nice to hear! :-) The striped dress is from Jasper Conran, which you can get at Debenhams. JC only goes up to a size 18, but I find the strtchy dresses still fit me as well as his blazers (I always buy blazers one size too small, that makes you look slimmer ;-))

      -Karina

      Slet